Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Today is Tuesday, however, I have it stuck in my head that it is Wednesday. I used to take off on Tuesday to be home with the kids. We have changed that day to friday now, so I am still trying to get used to working on Tuesdays. Anyway, I want to make some comments about this time of the year regarding people wanting to put there houses on the market in the spring. I had a client contact me yesturday to start the preparation of there home for potential sale in the early spring. THAT was the best thing that they could have done. NOW is the time to start making the little updates or repairs that your home might need to make it the most desirable in order to get the highest possible selling price. I know a lot of people think that if they put there house up on the market in the spring it will look better since things will be blooming etc.. This may be true however, most peoples home need a little shall we say "touch up" work to look it's best. Things like paint, inside and out makes a world of difference. Cleaning out the "clutter" that we all have, and fixing the small little things like a leaky faucet or something along those lines. If you don't start working on those things now ans wait until the spring, your house is not going to be the first and best out there! The early bird gets the worm as they say. Let me know if you need any help along these lines, I would be happy to help! Have a GREAT day!

No comments: