Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Today is cold but sunny, unlike yesterday, it was pouring! I took a ride to visit a friend who is in the hospital waiting to have brain surgery. I have to admit that I have never been to North Shore L.I.J. hospital before. I was pleasantly surprised when I walked in, everyone was so helpful and kind. Making sure that no one was lost or needed some assistance. I must have heard at least 5 people that work with the hospital give directions to people, and happily at that. I am so used to small townsville here in Riverhead where the hospital is sooooo small. I know my way around it in my sleep. LIJ is huge in comparison to Riverheads Central Suffolk. I don't really like going to the hospital since usually it is not for a good reason. I must admit that the visit was as pleasant as it could be.

No comments: