Saturday, May 20, 2006

My Web Site

It occurs to me today that I have never given an overview of my website, www.EastEndAgent.com. On my site like most others you will find properties from all over Long Island New York with an emphasis on the East End and the North Fork. A feature on my site that you will not find almost anywhere else are my "Daily Updates". Here you will find the newest and most recently updated properties in eastern Suffolk County. This list includes properties from every Real Estate company that participates in MLS. I also post my Open House schedule and you will find most other standard tools a Real Estate web site should have. Though I am constantly trying to improve my site's content. I am always open to comments. If there is information you would like to see on my website just e-mail me your request.

No comments: