Monday, February 27, 2006

Wow it's been a long time since I was here, sorry about that! My family and I went away to Florida in mid February and we had a BLAST! My son was in his glory. He is 3 and really got it this year. We went when he was 13 months old and he had fun but not anything like this time. He really new who the characters were and wanted to see them. My daughter on the other hand who is only 13 months old was not so excited about the large furry visitors! She was OK as long as they didn't come right up to her. Thankfully we were able to miss the big snow storm and it was all melted by the time we returned home!

My daughter decided to start walking while we were away which was so exciting! She is getting better and better everyday. She is so excited about it, she is sometimes distracted by her clapping and giggling and falls on her bottom. She just laughs more when that happens. I was finally able to get her ears pierced, I was so scared about doing it. They look so adorable and she doesn't even notice that they are there! She cried for a minute or two and that was it, I was more upset about it than she was. Isn't that always the way!

Until next time have a great day!

No comments: